Career Day Events are hosted by BillGoldenJobs.com
Each event is a marketing campaign to reach a target candidate audience.
UNLIKE a virtual job fair, these events may have as few as one recruiting employer.
Each event is also a two-week marketing campaign.
- Week prior to Career Day: Outreach to candidates to meet with you and your team re specific jobs that you are offering.
- Week after Career Day: Focused outreach to candidates for those positions that you still have open.
Career Day events are open to all kinds of candidates, with and without a security clearance.
~~~ If your jobs require a security clearance then that is part of the marketing message.
Categories of Career Days
- Information Intelligence Professionals
- Cyber, CyberSecurity, and Security Management
- Workplace Enterprise IT
- Logistics, Business Analysts and Financial Specialists
- New Grads, Students, Internships, Fellowships
- Veteran Entry-Level, Crossover, and Upskilling Opportunities
Some events will be regional:
- USA West & Pacific (AZ CA HI OR WA)
- USA South Central (AR LA MS NM OK TX)
- USA Mid-Atlantic South (DC MD NC VA WV)
- USA Southeast (AL FL GA SC TN)
- USA Mid-Atlantic North (CT DE PA NJ NY)
- USA Midwest (IN IL KY OH MI MO)
- USA Rocky Mountains (CO MT ND NE SD UT WY)