Chemical and Biological Defense Strategic Engagements Program Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI
Job Function:: Policy
ANSER enhances national and homeland security by strengthening public institutions. We provide thought leadership for complex issues through independent analysis and we deliver practical, useful solutions. ANSER values collaboration, integrity, and initiative and we are client focused in all that we do. Because we were established for the purpose of public service and not for profit, we measure our success in the impact of our service.
ANSER, Inc. is seeking a Chemical and Biological Defense (CBD) Strategic Engagements Program Analyst to support the Director for Strategic Engagements and Communications (GS-15/O-6) and provide CBD strategic engagement subject matter expertise to the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Chemical and Biological Defense (ODASD(CBD)) to assist in the oversight of the Department of Defense’s Chemical and Biological Defense Program (CBDP). Work is to be performed onsite at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA.
- Shaping and facilitating ODASD(CBD) international and interagency engagements.
- Developing strategic communications on behalf of the ODASD(CBD).
- Drafting and implementing strategic engagement and communication guidance for the ODASD(CBD) and CBDP components.
- Leading, managing, and organizing key stakeholder engagements, to include overseas engagements, senior-level meetings and other critical coordination functions across the full spectrum from planning logistics to implementation and completion of follow-on actions.
- Promoting a unified message across the CBDP Enterprise by developing and implementing CBDP strategic communications, enterprise-wide standards, and operating procedures.
- Developing strategic communications products for the ODASD(CBD) and promulgating through the CBDP enterprise.
- Promoting cooperation and unity of effort on international engagements within the Joint Science and Technology Office for Chemical and Biological Defense, Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense, Department Under the Secretary of the Army for Test and Evaluation, and other CBDP stakeholders.
- Possess an active TOP SECRET security clearance with SCI eligibility (TS/SCI).
- Bachelor’s degree in a strategic communications, international agreements, or other related field.
- Experience with evaluation of foreign disclosure.
- 5+ years of chemical, biological, radiological, and/or nuclear experience.
- Experience facilitating O-6/GS-15 level meetings and engaging stakeholders at the SES/GO/FO level.
- Willing to travel when required to attend meetings within the National Capitol Region (Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, Fort Detrick, MD, or Fort Belvoir, VA) and occasional travel within and outside the continental United States.
- Recent experience with the DoD Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS).
- Must provide documentation to substantiate fully vaccinated status against the COVID 19 virus.
DESIRED SKILLS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE (NOT REQUIRED):
- Experience with the oversight of acquisition programs.
- Experience and/or knowledge of government contract acquisition processes.
- Completion of Defense Acquisition University Courses Acquisition 101 and 201.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other equivalent certification.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with ANSER, please call 703-416-2000 or e-mail Recruiting@anser.org.
ANSER is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek individuals from a broad variety of backgrounds with varying levels of experience who have a desire to do meaningful work. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, color, gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. Department: Chemical & Biological Matters
JBANS ANSER // An Equal Opportunity Employer