Are you looking to advance your career? Huntsville, AL is the place to do it. HII (Huntington Ingalls Industries) is expanding in Huntsville, and we are looking for motivated professionals to join our team and contribute to our vision to be “Many Moves Ahead!” HII engineer’s solutions for the United States Department of Defense across six core capability areas: Artificial Intelligence; Cyber; Electronic Warfare; Live, Virtual and Constructive Solutions; and Weapons Platforms. Our expertise is unrivaled. We operate with the agility of a small company but the power of a large one. And we work as a team to focus on the mission at hand above all else.
Under general supervision, the Web Developer Develops custom programs for web sites that will attract and appeal to users and provide desired information for the Future Long Range Assault Aircraft (FLRAA) product office.
This position will support the PEO Aviation FLRAA office in Huntsville, AL. FLRAA is a Future Vertical Lift (FVL) program and the Army’s third modernization priority. PM FLRAA is tasked with developing, testing, procuring, fielding, and maintaining the FLRAA Weapon System.
This position is contingent on a contract award expected on or about March 21, 2022.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of programming and server software operations.
- Develops new Web applications through packaged and customized applications.
- Creates Web front-end user interface to new or existing databases using a combination of HTML, SQL, C, VB, or other languages to make business applications accessible.
- Designs and implements user-driven templates, databases, and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develop, update, and enhance FLRAA SharePoint site.
- Develops database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develops external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience is required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experienced in graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration with various technologies such as Java and ColdFusion.
- Effective customer and organizational level communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency with use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
About Technical Solutions, A Division of Huntington Ingalls Industries:
Building on a legacy of more than a century of naval shipbuilding, Huntington Ingalls Industries’ Technical Solutions division is accelerating national security solutions to a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide. Comprising more than 7,000 professionals, our unique national security portfolio includes cyber and electronic warfare, fleet sustainment, ISR, live, virtual, constructive (LVC) solutions, nuclear and environmental services, and unmanned systems. For more information, visit tsd.huntingtoningalls.com.
Security Clearance: Secret
Telework – Not Eligible
JBHII // An Equal Opportunity Employer