Web Developer 2
at MOSAIC Technologies Group
MOSAIC is seeking a Web Developer 2 to support a Prime contract in Annapolis Junction, MD. The senior web developer will be responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between the customer and their users.
- Interact with the team to gather and define end-user requirements
- Analyze requirements to determine most effective web technologies to meet the current need
- Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a finished site design
- Maintain website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades
- Eight (8) years of related experience web development/design
- Bachelors degree in a technical area of study (OR) an additional four (4) years of experience in web development totaling a total of twelve (12) years of experience.
- Design, layout, and create websites using HTML, XML, Visual Basic, CGI, Java
- Create concepts from start to finish in a collaborative environment with attention to detail to support and articulate the vision of the customer.
- Create Section 508 compliant websites
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph is required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
JBTMG MOSAIC Technologies Group // An Equal Opportunity Employer