Herndon Virginia United States
In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
Provides administrative support to the North American Operations (NAO) Administrative Manager. Duties include scheduling meetings and events, processing data, providing training, and creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Tracks data, analyzes, produces reports and communicates results in an accurate and timely manner.
- Tracks and promotes progress of employee award bonuses.
- Assists with processing vendor invoices in a timely manner.
- Communicates quarterly Compliance Training status.
- Reviews and approves contracts’ office supplies orders.
- Maintains multiple Excel trackers.
- Assists field personnel by providing information and connecting them with the appropriate back-office departments when necessary.
- Generates Costpoint requisitions. Becomes Costpoint Requisitioning and Receiving Subject Matter Expert, training field personnel as needed.
- Maintains and places orders to replenish badge inventory.
- Request new accounts and access for new Contract Managers. Arranges for introductory sessions with back-office departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma.
- Minimum four years of administrative experience in a high-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, organized and consistently exhibits strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to research, discover and learn independently.
- Ability to foster and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Willingness to learn new applications, become a Subject Matter Expert, create procedural documentation and provide training to others.
- Must maintain sensitive information in confidentiality.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with Costpoint and Cognos are a plus.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
JBCST // Equal Opportunity Employer // TCI-5981