Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Performs Commanders Support Staff functions, maintains duty status changes and prepare unit rosters including manpower reporting.
- Maintains files of personnel records, official travel orders, and personnel action requests.
- Forecasts, reviews, and processes evaluation reports and decorations. Conduct administrative support for in processing and out processing of all squadron members.
- Serves as the unit travel coordinator/liaison between the TMO and unit members. Perform other administrative functions as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Contractor personnel must have 3-5 years of experience in preparing and processing administrative support actions relating to unit programs.
- This position requires a SECRET security clearance.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
OCONUS austere environment, work environment includes working outside in heat that can exceed 120 degrees during the summer. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. of equipment or stock inventory.
Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Additional specific details related to physical requirements may be outlined in the Company’s Performance Work Statement or Contract with the client.
JBCST // Equal Opportunity Employer // TCI-5395