Baghdad, Iraq Iraq
In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
THIS POSITION IS DEPLOYABLE TO BAGHDAD, IRAQ
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Perform day-to-day personal protective security functions
- Perform interpreter/translator duties as required
- Carry and operate weapons as specified in daily post and detail orders, or upon orders from the SDL, USC, or SL
- Drive lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or acting as response agent whenever required in motorcade or similar operations
- Maintain assigned protective formation position during principal’s walking movements
- Participate in advance security preparations as required
- Man the security post at the principal’s residence or man the command post, or other static post as required
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and a valid U.S. tourist passport
- Must be able to obtain an Iraq Work permit; per the parameters of the Law Regulating Private Security Companies in Iraq NO (52) 2017
- A minimum of level three (3) proficiency in all languages/dialects (Arabic) identified in the task order
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of applicable experience
- A minimum of one (1) year of this experience must include experience in protective security assignments
- Experience can be gained in the employ of any national, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed protective services that require skills similar to those identified in the training course
- Qualify with the Glock-19, M4 or MK18 as specified by the designated TO, M240, and M249, re-qualifying as required
- Must attend and successfully complete all required training
- Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance/public trust certification as required for the contract. (DOS Secret clearance)
- Complete the Physical Readiness Test (PRT) at the 65% performance level and maintain that fitness level for the duration of his/her service on the task order (TO)
- Possess no impediments to travel overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable task order in specific
- As required by the Client, applicants will need to show proof of full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA
The following keywords and/or Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) codes, may qualify for this position: WPPS, WPS, WPS-II, 1811, 1801, 09L, O9L, 35M, 35P, 35L, A8X1, 1N3X1, 2671, 2676, Cryptolinguist, Linguist, Translator, Interpreter, 18A, 18B, 18C, 18D, 18E and Arabic.
Must be able to pass and maintain physical readiness requirements during the duration of employment.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward-thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
JBCST // Equal Opportunity Employer // TCI-5920