Washington DC US
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Leidos is looking for a Document Management Analyst I to support the Department of Justice Criminal Division Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Required to travel up to 25% of the time to aid with trial preparation
• Prepares for trial by creating binders, tracking and organizing both hard copy and electronic documents, bringing all needed equipment and supplies, checking and updating the electronic case file, and assisting with presentation materials
• Performs detailed reviews and analysis of case materials, which includes financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files
• Performs detailed indexing of case files; drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments; document acquisition related tasks; screening for privilege documents; and conducting database searches
• Proofreads and edits written documents
• Review audio files for relevance and update databases with findings;
• Prepare witnesses, exhibits and other evidence binders
• Receive and track discovery items
• Utilize electronic and evidence management and discovery production processes and tools, such as Relativity, Casemap and Sanction, to support investigations
• Search the Relativity database per criteria developed by case team management
• Review search result sets for relevance based on written criteria
• Code relevant documents per existing protocol
• File court documents at the courthouse;
• Respond to citizen phone calls
- One year of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.
- Hands-on familiarity with the Government’s office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Concordance, Summation, Trial Director, etc.
- Knowledgeable user of the Government’s office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Current or active clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Foreign language fluency, including but not limited to the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, French, Russian, German, Arabic, Hindi, Italian, & Dutch.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
JBLDJ // Equal Opportunity Employer