Washington DC US
We are in search of Junior Tech Writer to join our existing long-term engagement at IRS within the Media & Publications Division. As a core member of the team, you will play a valuable part in supporting our application programming teams. Specifically, your role will include documenting our applications, updating our WIKI, editing and preparing PowerPoint presentations, creating/updating technical documentation and test plans that will be utilized by Leidos project team members and IRS stakeholders.
You will become a valuable contributor to one of the largest government agencies. If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
- Maintaining and updating existing WIKI
- Maintaining and creating user documentation, test documentation and requirements documentation
- Creation of reports, executive summaries, white papers and PowerPoint Presentations
- Must have 2+ years JAVA experience.
- College Degree
- Knowledge of WIKI,
- English language written proficiency,
- Microsoft Office proficiency to include PowerPoint
Pay Range $29,900.00 – $46,000.00 – $62,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
JBLDJ // Equal Opportunity Employer // R-00085760