Integral Federal is seeking a mid-Level Counterintelligence Analyst to provide a full range of strategic-level analytic support through focused counterintelligence all-source analysis to further advance national and DoD strategic goals and objectives.
These may include support to the following DoD/DIA organizations:
• DIA/OCI’s Counterintelligence Analysis Division to include Supply Chain Risk Management Threat Analysis Center; Critical Infrastructure and Technology; Technical Threats; Strategic Support
• DIA’s Regional Intelligence Integration Centers to include Strategy, doctrine, intent, capabilities and tactics, techniques, and procedures of FIE operating in the Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe-Eurasian, Middle East, and Africa regions
• Produce comprehensive all-source intelligence analytic products on foreign intelligence entities, capabilities, intentions, willingness, and opportunities to threaten DoD personnel, resources, activities, and interests worldwide
• Conduct analysis of regional and functional CI topics, including foreign intelligence threats to DCIP, DoD supply chains and emerging technologies, and threats from foreign intelligence technical equipment to the DoD
• Provide analytic support to senior officials, collectors, and operators throughout the DoD, IC, and law enforcement agencies/organizations and for the customer’s CI programs, functions, and mission activities
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, with a minimum of 8 years of related experience with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
• The ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced
• The ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution
• Experience developing concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence
• The ability to work independently and with minimal oversight
• Current TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph (or ability to obtain a CI polygraph)
JBMSC // Equal Opportunity Employer // Integral Federal, Inc