Richardson Texas TS/SCI – Current
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) is seeking a Principle Cyber Engineer to join our distinguished team to support development, implementation, deployment and maintenance of state-of-the-art systems for unique customer missions. These systems will collect process and disseminate intelligence and other data about specific areas/targets of interest in support of our national defense. Work will be performed at RI&S facilities at Richardson Texas, and McKinney Texas.
Principle Cyber Engineer responsibilities will span the architecture, development and implementation of operational cyber mission systems. The Principle Cyber Engineer will collaborate with other team members to define and analyze different architectural and implementation approaches to fully integrating cyber operations within the mission. This individual will function both as a Subject Matter Expert offering guidance to other team members / mentoring junior engineers and as an individual contributor. The ideal candidate will have a strong cyber background with in-depth experience and familiarity with full spectrum cyber operations from planning to mission execution and should be knowledgeable about attack strategies from a cyber-perspective and defensive counter operations. This candidate should have experience with varying network and computer platforms, preferably with some background in cyber operations with respect to embedded platforms. The ideal candidate for this position has the ability to make and defend risk-based decisions and is innovative when finding ways to do things differently.
Security Clearance & Other Requirements:
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Experience with NIST 800-53 Security Controls
- Experience with RMF Accreditation
- Knowledge of all aspects of the cyber exploitation and attack process, to include aspects of vulnerability research techniques and operationalization
- Experience accrediting virtualized environments
- Experience working in a cloud Infrastructure environment (AWS)
- Coordinate with External Stakeholders to deliver program IA Accreditations
- Ability to coordinate with Security Control Assessor / Accreditation Authority
- Experience with Continuous Monitoring and IA Policies/Procedures
- Experience securing Network Architectures
- Experience with DISA STIGs (Operating Systems, Applications, and Network)
- Ability to provide technical oversight of the System Security Working Group to ensure acceptable Security Risk
- Industry Certification: CISSP or equivalent
- This position requires an existing TS/SCI security clearance (US citizenship required).
- Experience with modeling and simulating attacks and analyzing impacts on mission effectiveness
- Familiarity with cyber mission planning, to include applications of JP 5.0 and JP 3.0 to cyber planning and operations
- Development of operational architectures to implement dynamic defense capabilities
- Familiarity with DODAF architecture concepts
- Analysis of IT systems to identify, assess, and design security features
- Experience with two-factor authentication, network surveillance technology, intrusion detection, endpoint protection, data leakage protection, and encryption solutions and systems
- Familiarity with X.509 NPE certs
- Experience with systems engineering development lifecycle (V-model) that includes requirements development, architecture and secure design
- Ability to provide Technical Review of New Pursuits & Proposals
- Experience mentoring more junior engineers
BS/BA degree is required. Preference for a STEM degree in any of the following: Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Assurance, Information System
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $87,500 to $188,500; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.186636
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
JBRTX // Equal Opportunity Employer