Lewis McChord WA US
The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for an All Source Instructor at Joint Base Lewis McChord WA on the G-37 Training Readiness and Exercise Support Services program supporting US Army INSCOM.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Accountable for creating, editing, managing, and maintaining lesson plans, workshops, practical exercises, testable material (test bank), full Training Support Packages (TSPs), and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Synchronize input from the DIG community
- Assist in the development, execution, updates, and continual evolution of the DISMG and training trajectory courses through working groups, emerging technologies, and AAR reviews
- Accountable for instructing, providing instruction assistance, and appropriate scenario development for all courses under the DISMG portfolio
- Facilitates training and instruction in large and small group settings
- Supports exercises and training in a variety of instructional environments to include classrooms, MIT locations (requires travel to external customer/military sites), video-teleconferences, virtual training sessions, team teaching environments, and collective active learning environments
- Must attend and graduate DISFC, GEP, and DISMG within 90 days
- At least 10 years of related experience or a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related field and at least 6 years of related experience. Additional years of relevant experience, training, and/or certifications may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Currently possesses an active TS/SCI clearance
- Ability to support development of an operational approach for the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE) and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), as identified in ADRP 5.0
- Proficiency in DCGS-A or DIS software applications, including Analyst Notebook, ArcGIS, M3, Query Tree, and Google Earth
- At least 1 tour (i.e., 4 years) as an MOS 35F (All-Source Analyst) DCGS-A or DIS All-Source Analyst or equivalent experience as an All-Source Analyst on DCGS-A or DIS
- Working knowledge of the DCGS-A or DIS Enterprise
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.)
This position has a salary range of $85,000 – $90,000.
Pay Range $65,000.00 – $100,000.00 – $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
JBLDJ // Equal Opportunity Employer // R-00088634