DoDHeadhunter Bill Golden is assisting fill this position — you can reach Bill at Bill.Golden@DoDHeadhunter.com.
Chief Systems Engineer, National GEOINT
- Top Secret SCI security clearance with CI Polygraph.
- Master’s degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Expert-level experience in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, Planning Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System (PPBES) Process, or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Demonstrated experience with systems engineering lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience with Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools, and languages.
- Software Development Framework certification.
- INCOSE Expert System Engineering Professional (ESEP) certification.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- Membership or leadership participation in any of the following professional organizations:
- Demonstrated experience in the field of geospatial intelligence.
- Experience engineering solutions using Cloud-based technologies.
- Experience engineering solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience engineering solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Demonstrated expertise with photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current National GEOINT enterprises.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Government in directing requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Assist with the planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements, architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Advise the Government on proposed changes to the solution designs based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Assist the Government in the capture and translation of mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability requirements and solutions.
- Support the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems architecture components and executing programs.
- Assist the Government in performing systems integration activities.
- Assist in leading Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions (CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Assist the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
- Provide expert advice to the Government in the areas of relating vision, strategy, plans, needs, requirements, process, and capability developments.
- Oversee and coordinates the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Systems Engineers.
JBDODHH / DodHeadhunter represents only Equal Opportunity Employers / HH36584