Clearance Required: Day
The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Cloud Software Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Fort Meade, Annapolis Junction, MD area.
You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Pandemic Paid Leave, Parental Paid Leave and an increased sign on bonus of $20,000. Please visit careers.leidos.com/CSS20k for details and a full list of eligible opportunities.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer’s Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.
Develop software solutions in support of persona Data Scientists, Analysts in corporate cloud environments from developed tradecraft that better leverages and parses persona-related information from repositories. Enable delivery of extracted persona-related information into cloud environment for processing and delivery to customers. Enable the finding and extraction of structured data from traffic and automate the parsing of recurring ad hoc bulk persona-related information in data to include spreadsheets and other attachments. Focus on establishing data flows, interpretation of tradecraft requirements for software solutions and maintenance. Apply expertise in algorithm development to both enrich existing analytic processes and develop new strategies for deriving intelligence from large data sets.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: The candidate must have:
- At least eight (8) years of general experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least six (6) years of experience developing software with high level languages (such as Java, C, C++), developing software in UNIX/Linux (RedHat versions 3-5+), and software integration and testing (to include developing and implementing test plans and scripts).
- At least four (4) years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as H Base, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with 1) Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2) developing restful services, and 3) using source code management tools.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.
- Familiarity with customer corporate systems such as CWH and XKS
- Desire knowledge of Graph Theory and Datasets
- Experience developing software in a Linux environment
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development (PMR Analytics)
- Experience with Jira, Maven and Git
- Work in a team environment
The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions (CSS) Operation continues to grow in the Fort Meade, MD and surrounding areas. We have funded Prime work and are currently seeking innovators, ideators, and game changers to join our team. We are offering generous sign-on bonuses, competitive salaries, and enhanced benefit plans. To learn more please visit CONMD careers.leidos.com/CONMD
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
JBLDJ LEIDOS // An Equal Opportunity Employer
|USMDFortMeade| // JB115777