Full Spectrum GEOINT, Advanced Analyst
Position Locations: Fort Bragg, NC or Fort Belvoir, VA
Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly
Benefits Offered: Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
The FSG Analyst Advanced is responsible for performing complex and timely imagery analysis and imagery derived MASINT analysis. Duties include, but are limited, to the Processing Exploiting and Dissemination (PED) of remotely sensed data such as Hyper/Multi-Spectral Imagery (HIS/MSI), Thermal/Infrared Imagery, Electro-Optical Imagery, Synthetic Aperture RADAR (SAR), and Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR).
Queries, assesses, integrates, manipulates, exploits, extracts, and analyzes digital data and imagery (full spectrum literal and non-literal), both geospatial and research databases, and various ancillary sources. Completes data analysis and evaluation, geospatial data reformat and conversion, and photo interpretation. Performs application engineering development; processes digital imagery; customizes product generation; researches and gathers information; performs customer information analysis. Translates GEOINT requirements into appropriate requests for imagery or queries using all available imaging sensors or GEOINT data bases. Interacts with professional colleagues to communicate research mission, issues, and geospatial requirements. Downloads web-based data and prepare/process for exploitation. Performs intelligence analysis on multiple sources of data, including Electro-Optical (EO), Spectral, Thermal Infrared (TIR), Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR), and map-based software. Performs data fusion by combining various types of data (EO, TIR, SAR, etc.) to create a product with an increased level of understanding of the targeted area than can be achieved with a single data source.
– Minimum of six (6) years analytical experience within DOD or a relevant non-DOD employer, with four out of the previous six years at the operational level.
– Experience directly supporting military operations in both garrison and deployed environments. Shall be highly proficient in utilizing Electronic Light Table (ELT) applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
– Perform and conduct quality control of advanced imagery processing and analysis to solve complex tactical intelligence problems. Proficient in integrating FSG data with other intelligence disciplines. Demonstrates a capability to interact professionally with senior members of the Command and partner organizations.
– Shall demonstrate a working knowledge of geospatial and intelligence data management within a variety of OGC compliant applications and databases.
– Shall be proficient in utilizing GIS applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
– Possess a strong understanding of collection processes and management, with a demonstrated capability to build a collection plan against a defined problem set. Shall possess advanced knowledge of sensor phenomenology and their application towards tactical intelligence problems.
– Perform complex and timely imagery analysis and imagery derived MASINT analysis in support of JSOTFs engaged in combat operations throughout the world.
– Duties include, but are not limited, to the Processing Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) of remotely sensed data such as Hyper/Multi-Spectral Imagery (HSI/MSI), Thermal/Infrared Imagery, Electro-Optical Imagery, Synthetic Aperture RADAR (SAR), and Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR).
Bill Golden is recruiting for an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran … Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.