Top Secret SSBI SCI … Quantico, Virginia, US … CACI
Quantico, VA US
Responsible for providing world-class, advanced Counterintelligence (CI) and security operations training to the Department of Defense (DoD) and other national security stakeholder agencies within the Federal Government. Provide CI subject matter expert expertise for course development, instruction, and mentorship in current disciplines of CI. May include employing blended learning techniques to include a combination of eLearning tools, lectures, classroom discussions, team exercises, readings, case studies, role plays and demonstrations of required skills through work-related tasks.
Provide instruction to the Joint Counterintelligence Training Activity in support of the Advanced Counterintelligence Collections Course. Instructors perform a vital role in support of the Counterintelligence Community, training DoD personnel in the fundamentals of planning and conducting Counterintelligence Collection Activities.
Instructors shall be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing and shall be able to speak clearly enough to instruct, evaluate and counsel students in the subtle and difficult concepts of the subject matter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Instruct, evaluate and counsel students in the subtle and difficult concepts of the subject matter.
· Use Instructional System Design (ISD) process to assist in the analysis, objective writing, evaluation, design, development, facilitation techniques and maintenance of course materials, lesson plans, and practical exercises.
· Engage in research and analysis to maintain subject matter currency and relevancy to contribute to the updating of course materials and documentation.
· Conduct training needs assessments and participate in course evaluations to measure the extent to which the training improved student’s knowledge and performance on the job.
· Evaluate student performance using verbal and written formats in accordance with established course standards and procedures.
· Identify areas of material, methods, aids used or other elements of the training process in need of revision based on formal or informal student evaluations.
· Plan and develop internal strategies and participate in meetings to provide advice and assistance to resolve problems as needed.
· Maintain contact with subject matter experts in order to anticipate changes that may affect training materials.
· Represent the organization at training conferences and meetings at the direction and approval of the Government.
· Lead or participate in practical field exercises
· Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
· Top Secret with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) and polygraph (preferred)
Education and Experience:
Must be a graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school.
Must be a graduate of the JCITA AFCIOC, AFCITC, and/or Military Collection Course (MCC) course, Advanced Counterintelligence Collections Course (ACICC), Advanced Source Operations Course (ASOC), Advanced Source Operations Training (ASOT-III), FTC, or an IC school equivalent.
Must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience conducting Counterintelligence or HUMINT collection.
Must have knowledge of fundamentals of Counterintelligence, MCC activities and Counterintelligence Operations.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
JBCACI // An Equal Opportunity Employer