Top Secret SSBI SCI … Charlottesville, Virginia, US … CACI
Charlottesville, VA US
Analysts provide support to the Special Operations Command North (SOCNORTH) all-source intelligence analyst positions at the Federal Bureau of Investigation Joint Terrorism Task Force (FBI-FTTTF). Analysts provide transnational and transregional focused intelligence and analysis to operational elements of the U.S. Government to assist in the disruption of terrorist activities against the Homeland and U.S. interests abroad. The position serves as the analytical and targeting focal point for the exchange of intelligence and information between SOCNORTH and the FBI-FTTTF and provides Department of Defense (DoD) layered intelligence and targeting expertise in direct support to the FBI-FTTTF. The analysts will plan, research, develop, and communicate in-depth analysis of targets, networks, and issues to key operational components and senior leaders in the intelligence community (IC), law enforcement (LE), Customs and Border Patrol (CBP), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and SOCNORTH. In support of SOCNORTH’s Joint Intelligence Support Element (JISE) the analysts will apply a full range of methodological tools and approaches to gain a comprehensive understanding of complex analytic issues and incorporate insights and findings into well-crafted, sophisticated intelligence products. Analysts will use doctrinal target methodologies and analytical tradecraft to prepare multi-disciplinary targeting analysis that supports key U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives and helps shape IC analysis and priorities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The analyst will be responsible to fulfill the SOCNORTH mission while supporting the role as a team member of the FBI-FTTTF. Specifically, the analyst will perform the following:
– Provide special operations specific expertise, technical knowledge, and experience to support SOCNORTH and FBI-FTTTF’s missions.
– Leverage DoD data and capabilities to collaborate on joint problem sets for both SOCNORTH and FBI-FTTTF.
– Serve as the intelligence conduit between SOCNORTH and the FBI-FTTTF, bridging the gap between law enforcement and DoD intelligence operations.
– Enhance SOCNORTH’s and FBI-FTTTF’s mission set in the global special operations intelligence network and SOCNORTH’s defense in-depth concept.
– Identify and engage enemy threats prior to entering the homeland, including capacity building with partner nations to defeat threats.
– Participate in and or give briefings to further the missions of SOCNORTH and FBI-FTTTF.
– Assist in conducting analysis, providing insight, and operational support to enable better synchronization and integration to protect the United States and its interests.
– Coordinate on other national security and illicit activity issues of mutual concern, as well as specific concern to FBI-FTTTF.
– Produces intelligence assessments for formal production and release to the Intelligence Community (IC) and other consumers Coordinates with other NGIC offices, IC organizations and theater intelligence resources to gather additional information and share analytic conclusions.
– Conducts all-source intelligence analysis to identify terrorist networks, which include leaders, facilitators, financiers, cell members and bomb makers to identify potential targets for possible action.
– Coordinates with other teams, including WTI, the Direct Support SIGINT Element (DSSE), and NGA GEOINT support to produce assessments and targeting products.
– Develop regional network assessments of terrorist networks.
– Prepare and present intelligence briefings and presentations.
– Evaluate information reporting and sources.
– Answer Requests for Information (RFI) Develop Source Directed Requirements (SDR).
– Populate and maintain databases, production trackers and files.
In addition to the specific duties listed, the analyst will be expected to stay abreast of current and developing geopolitical events throughout the Western Hemisphere, specifically events in Central and South America. The analyst will maintain a working knowledge of actors and networks involved in transnational/transregional criminal, drug trafficking and terrorist organizations, which could potentially affect homeland security. The analyst will be responsible for conducting analysis and fusing information from multiple sources and intelligence disciplines into finished analytical products in support of SOCNORTH, NORTHCOM, SOUTHCOM, PACOM, and FBI-FTTTF.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
– Government trained intelligence analysts with a minimum of 8 years of intelligence analysis and targeting experience, and a four-year degree. 12 years of total intelligence analysis and targeting experience can substitute for a degree.
– MOS/AFSC 31D, 311D, 35F, 350F, 35D, 18F, 180A; 1N0; or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811.
– Possess an active TS/SCI Clearance.
– Background in Counterterrorism or Counter-Insurgency.
– Knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including F3EAD, activity-based analysis, trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
– Experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A and CIDNE.
– Working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
– Proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
– Experience supporting a SOF Task Force highly desired and preferred.
The analyst may be requested to deploy or travel by SOCNORTH to other locations in the USNORTHCOM area of responsibility as appropriate by SOCNORTH and the FBI-FTTTF.
Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
JBCACI // An Equal Opportunity Employer