Secret … Quantico, Virginia, US … CACI
Quantico, VA US
NOTE: This a surge position lasting through January 18, 2021.
Supporting the DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) and Air Force Office of Special Investigations.
Business Analyst and Technical Writer supporting Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) Quantico location. This candidate will join a new team focused on digital transformation for the organization that is implementing Cloud and Cross-Domain Solutions. The candidate will be responsible for capturing business operations, conducting analysis of those operations, and researching and recommending technology solutions that can improve desired business outcomes. This candidate will perform a variety of technical writing functions that includes compiling content to deliver various levels in the organization. The technical writing will be focused on the digital transformation project expectations, mapping new technologies to mission outcomes, and detailing how the new systems will fit together.
Determine the needs of users of technical documentation
Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
Work with technical staff to make products and instructions easier to use
Write or revise supporting content for products
Edit material prepared by other writers or staff
Incorporate animation, graphs, illustrations, or photographs to increase users’ understanding of the material
Select appropriate medium, such as manuals or videos, for message or audience
Standardize content across platforms and media
Collect user feedback to update and improve content
• Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders to map how data can be integrated, controlled, distributed, and accessed by programs, business units and operators across an organization.
• Demonstrated experience performing Military or DoD organizational technical writing tasks.
• Demonstrated experience developing and standardizing processes, tools, templates, graphics/illustrations, and metrics.
• Ability to work directly with multiple stakeholders to consolidate input for analysis and decision/action.
• Ability to analyze data to develop process re-engineering scope and plan of action.
• Strong and demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Superior verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail and ability to executive with limited direction.
* Must have Active Secret Clearance
• Experience with digital transformation initiative/project
• Knowledge of various DoD IT environments
• Experience conducting organizational studies and evaluations
Suggested Qualifications: 18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
JBCACI // An Equal Opportunity Employer