… Camp Humphreys/Yongsan, South Korea … DoDHeadhunter
Common Operating Picture (COP) IT Systems Manager, USF Korea
—This position is contingent upon contract award—
Security Clearance: Secret
Your Mission: Combined Forces Command/United States Forces Korea CJ3 Information Technology Systems And Common Operating Picture Management
The mission provides technical support across The Combined Forces Command/United States Forces Korea. In summary, services include the following: Integration of information technology (IT) systems and services in direct support of CJ3 Directorate, oversight of operations throughout the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO) and managing the provision of near real-time, decision quality operational situational awareness of the KTO through the common operating picture (COP) to the entire CFC/USFK staff.
Maintain working knowledge of all server platforms required to establish the COP and ad- minister them in order to ensure all available data feeds are presented for use on the com- mand’s COP servers. The contractor shall manage all server-hosted, applications-based processes and functions required to keep servers online in accordance with relevant direc- tives and necessary to deliver the COP IAW regulations and CFC/USFK guidance.
• Continually evaluate the COP server architecture and its suitability for providing the command COP in relation to the end user requirement within the command.
• Identify architecture and system shortfalls within the environment, develop recom- mendations for mitigating shortfalls, and work with relevant government and military offices and service providers to ensure continued suitability for providing the com- mand COP within the command.
• Maintain all server and system-based data flows required to establish the COP. These include, but are not limited to, CSTs, mail formatted messages, S309 mes- sages, and direct data flows from the Korea Naval Tactical Data System and the Al- lied Korean Joint Command and Control System.
• Maintain all low to high and high to low data flows through cross domain solutions in order to establish required COPs within USFK, CFC, component commands, and to Pacific Command (PACOM).
• Maintain functional end user knowledge on the command’s COP viewing tool system of record and troubleshoot server and client application issues with its use.
• Maintain visibility on client and server software upgrades and ensure all paperwork and requirements are accomplished in order to remain current with higher headquar- ters guidance.
• Coordinate and conduct thread testing with components to meet deliberate planning and coordination requirements for exercises, operations and contingency planning.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or seven (7) years or more of similar training and/or experience in related IT fields.
• Minimum Seven (7) years’ experience with GCCS COP fusion and management tools
• Thorough understanding of COP fusion and management tools and relevant experience in COP management and operations support areas, along with solid understanding of and ex- perience with networks, IT systems, and server platforms.
• Minimum Secret Security Clearance
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology field required (preferably Masters)
JBDoDHeadhunter / Equal Opportunity Employer / ICJBBrynmawr