… Camp Humphreys/Yongsan, South Korea … DoDHeadhunter
Contracts Manager, USF Korea
—This position is contingent upon contract award—
Security Clearance: Secret
Your Mission: The mission provides technical support across The Combined Forces Command/United States Forces Korea. In summary, services include the following: Integration of information technology (IT) systems and services in direct support of CJ3 Directorate, oversight of operations throughout the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO) and managing the provision of near real-time, decision quality operational situational awareness of the KTO through the common operating picture (COP) to the entire CFC/USFK staff.
The Contracts Manager shall have experience providing oversight of multi-functional project teams, in an information technology environment, and planning and managing complex tasks and time constraints. The contract manager is responsible for the performance of the work. The contract manager or alternate shall have full authority to act for the contractor on all contract matters relating to daily operation of this contract.
• The PM shall have strong management and leadership skills, written and oral communications skills;
• Serve as the Government’s point of contact.
• Provide technical supervision and guidance for all Contractor personnel assigned to
• the contract.
• Lead the Support Contract team in providing best business practices to the
• program office.
• Oversee all contractual responsibilities and delivery of all contract deliverables
• Responsible for the management of the QCP and any Quality Control (QC) actions required to successfully meet the terms of the contract.
• Responsible for the development, completion, and delivery of the monthly Quality Control Report (QCR) for all tasks and sub-tasks.
• Ensure an efficient, effective, and economical level of contract support is provided
• to the program office.
• Provide oversight of staff and support activities.
• Maintain contract costs.
• Manage overall contract performance to include providing subcontract
• management, monitoring invoicing, coordinating contract change proposals; and
• understanding the needs and customer expectations to ensure customer
• Five (5) years’ experience as a Contract Manager
• Professional Management Professional (PMP) (desired)
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with and synchronize operations among multi- ple lateral and horizontal organizations, including US and foreign military, federal agency and civilian organizations.
• Minimum Secret Security Clearance
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology field required (preferably Master’s)
JBDoDHeadhunter / Equal Opportunity Employer / ICJBBrynmawr