… Camp Humphreys/Yongsan, South Korea … DoDHeadhunter
Lead CJ3 IT Systems Manager, USF Korea
—This position is contingent upon contract award—
Security Clearance: Top Secret, SCI-eligible
Your Mission: The mission provides technical support across The Combined Forces Command/United States Forces Korea. In summary, services include the following: Integration of information technology (IT) systems and services in direct support of CJ3 Directorate, oversight of operations throughout the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO) and managing the provision of near real-time, decision quality operational situational awareness of the KTO through the common operating picture (COP) to the entire CFC/USFK staff.
Provide Information Technology (IT), Information Management (IM), and Information Assurance (IA) support to US personnel assigned to the Directorate. The purpose is to establish and maintain a comprehensive diagram of all IT equipment and software owned and operated by military personnel. This list will include, but not be limited to, desktop and laptop computers, printers, multi-function devices, network equipment, cryptographic equipment, Voice over IP telephones, analog telephones, secure terminal equipment (STE) telephones, fax machines, etc.
• Maintain a complete list of all Theater Operations Center (TOC) Group IT assets needed for the CFC/USFK continuity of operations (COOP) mission and ensure those assets are maintained permanently in a mission-ready state for use when necessary.
• Manage and ensure operational availability of all IT equipment items and software owned and operated by CJ3 personnel.
• Provide dedicated maintenance support for the operation, restoration, and configuration of CJ3 IT equipment and systems, at the direction of the USFK J6 and the CFC/USFK IT service provider.
• Consolidate and maintain lifecycle information for all IT equipment and software items owned and operated by CJ3 personnel.
• The contractor will also make recommendations regarding replacement of IT equipment in accordance with industry standards with respect to pertinent lifecycle information.
• Maintain existing web-based customer service interface which allows customers to request contractor support for service.
• Ensure that the interface provides the capability to receive requests, track progress between the contractor and the customer, and close out requested work. Use government furnished information systems (i.e., web-based portals) in order to develop and manage the interface.
• Manage and implement information system security programs in accordance with all applicable DoD directives and maintain a comprehensive of those directives.
• Ensure all users meet the requisite favorable security investigations, clearances, authorization, need-to-know, and security responsibilities before granting or recommending access to information systems.
• Provide SharePoint Data and Content Management for NIPRNET, CENTRIXS-K, and SIPRNET CJ3 web locations to include site collection management, permissions management, storage oversight, accessibility considerations, and SharePoint web in- terface design, maintenance, and management.
• Install and configure IT systems for operational use, ensuring the systems do not compromise security safeguards, and that operational data is archived, sanitized, and disposed in accordance with security directives and user operational requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or seven (7) years or more of similar training and/or experience in related IT fields.
• Meet all requirements for IAT level II (CCNA Security, CSA, GICSP,GSEC, Security+ce or SSCP)
• Meet all requirements for IAM Level I (CAP, GSLA, or Security+ce)
• Minimum Top-Secret Security Clearance and Eligible for Secret Compartmentalized Information
Security Clearance Requirement: Top-Secret (eligible for Secret Compartmentalized Information)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology field required (preferably Master’s)
JBDoDHeadhunter / Equal Opportunity Employer / ICJBBrynmawr