The systems data modeler is responsible for designing or maintaining data representation models and standards and ensuring that agency data can be structured in such a way that it is readily query-able, accessed corporately, and available for analysis.
Requires TS clearance with Polygraph
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Data modeling experience working with systems/solutions with multiple programming languages, architectures, and testing of data flows
- Good communication skills to listen to analysts and develop clear requirements
- Familiar with Python programming
- Able to create, edit and debug Java Scripts
- Analyzes data requirements to ensure development efforts align with the corporate data standards, the agency data architecture, and future transformation efforts
- This effort involves the design of data architectures and the translation of data so that it can be represented and stored in corporate repositories
- Implements and maintains Data Modeling Governance processes to include change management and configuration management for supported data models
- Assists in the development of strategies for archive recovery, database implementation, and data acquisition
- Works across the organization and with specific database customers for cleaning, curating, and properly structuring/formatting data in the corporate repositories
- Works with data architects, system engineers, and database engineers to achieve requirements
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Fifteen years experience in systems engineering and/or software engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- Six of the fifteen years’ of work experience must be as a Data Modeler or Data Architect and six years in the information assurance and/or cybersecurity field.
JOBDDHH / Equal Opportunity Employer
Bill Golden, DoDHeadhunter only recruits for companies and organizations that judge you by your skills and qualifications.