– … Ontario-Toronto, Canada … JACOBS
Intern Architect – (CAN000044)
At CH2M HILL Architects we don’t just design buildings; we design state-of-the-art facilities that simplify our everyday lives and power our virtual world today and into the future. We push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable.
As an emerging Intern Architect, you’ll join our Toronto team providing our clients with award-winning planning, engineering, architectural design, construction management, and design-build project delivery. You’ll design state-of-the-art industrial, commercial and institutional projects using mainly Revit and will plan and program layouts of projects, coordinating and integrating all other discipline elements into unified design for client review and approval. You’ll also assist with the preparation of client project presentations studies and reports. You’ll conduct site visits, collecting on-site information and help present concepts for our clients or to the building group.
You’ll be surrounded by expert mentorship opportunities to help you thrive in your new career. We’ll help you grow and pursue what fulfills you so that we can make impacts on the future – big and small, global and local.
• Masters or Bachelors of Architecture degree
• Professional Intern Architect registered with the OAA
• At least 3 years of relevant experience
• Experienced in contract documents, renders and similar visualization
• Experienced working on small and mid-size commercial and institutional projects in various phases (preliminary design, CDs, construction phases)
• Experienced in construction detailing and specifications
• Software Capabilities: Working in BIM platforms such as Revit or AECOSIM, Autocad, Adobe Creative Suite, 3Ds Max, Sketchup.
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-CA Toronto – Consumers Rd
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting: Oct 6, 2020, 7:19:41 PM
Job: Architecture & Interiors
Job Type: Experienced
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Work Locations: CA Toronto – Consumers Rd 245 Consumers Road Suite 400 Toronto M2J 1R3
Capabilities: Architecture and Interiors
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebookand Instagram.
JBJACOBS // An Equal Opportunity Employer
Intern Architect CAN000044