– … FORT BELVOIR, VIRGINIA, US … Mission Essential
FORT BELVOIR, VIRGINIA
Mission Essential is currently seeking Targeting Analysts to develop targets and target systems for joint lethal and/or non-lethal engagements. Develops target nominations, creates database records, and databases target intelligence products. Produces all-source analytic damage estimates and battle damage assessments and assists with combat assessment requirements. Conducts collateral damage estimation, performs target list management, target strategy development, and provides joint target intelligence support to deliberate and dynamic target engagements. Provides recommendations for target prioritization to achieve commander objectives for plans and operations. Provides database nominations, creates and updates database and uploads TMs into databases.
Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Intelligence Certifying Courses:
· Army (Officer) – Military Intelligence Captains Career Course or Service Equivalent. Additional Skill Identifiers in an intelligence field are desired.
· Army (Warrant) – 350F Course or Service Equivalent. Completion of Warrant Officer Intermediate Level Education and/or Additional Skill Identifiers in an intelligence field are desired.
· Army (Enlisted) – 35F Course or Service Equivalent. Completion of Senior Leaders Course and/or Additional Skill Identifiers in an intelligence field are desired.
· On-the-job training – Acquired through DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811 experience as intelligence or targeting analyst in OCONUS DoD environment, providing intelligence analysis and targeting experience in support of military operations.
Experience: Minimum of 8 years combined experience in the following fields:
· Collection Management (3 years or more)
· All-Source Analysis (3 years or more)
* Creditable experience in distinct fields cannot be combined to meet the minimum total years (see above). College education does not substitute for experience.
Required Skills, as demonstrated in resume:
· Understanding of Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
· Understanding of Intelligence Support/Role in the MDMP
· Experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
· Possess strong research and writing skills
JBMissionEssential // An Equal Opportunity Employer