– … Dc Metro, US … Mission Essential
Mission Essential is seeking Biometric professionals to provide exploitation of identity data as it relates to document and media exploitation. Exploitation of identity data includes, but not limited to biometric examination services, forensic analysis, digital personas, digital attribution, program management, reporting and exploitation management.
The National Media Exploitation Center is responsible for the exploitation if documents and media, which may contain identity, attributed data that can directly or indirectly help identify persons of interest to the Intelligence Community or Law Enforcement Communities, including known or suspected terrorists and National Security Threats.
· Conducts analytic production on modalities to include, but not limited to, facial recognition and behaviors for the purposes of identifying persons and networks.
· Fuse identity attributes to include, but not limited to, biographical, biological, behavioral, contextual and reputational information related to individuals and intelligence associated with those attributes to identify and assess threat individuals and networks, their capabilities and capacity, centers of gravity, objectives, intent, and potential courses of action.
· The Biometrics/I2 analysts shall perform biometric examination services and produce reporting in accordance with agency guidance. Additionally, the Biometrics/I2 analysts shall conduct thorough identity exploitations of media devices and routinely interact with interagency partners on exploitation findings.
· Demonstrate knowledge, expertise and training in image comparison, facial recognition or facial identification.
· Minimum 3 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years. At least 1 year of total experience must be in Biometric Examination Services.
· Bachelor’s Degree in an area related to the labor category, However, an additional four (4) years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category for a total of seven (7) years with at least one (1) of those years with experience in the IC Biometric Examination Services or at least one (1) of those years with experience in Law Enforcement Biometric Examination Services may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Knowledge and expertise in photography concepts, basic image science to include multi-media file specifications/formats/processing
· Experience demonstrating an understanding of computer forensics principles, files systems, and forensic tools.
JBMissionEssential // An Equal Opportunity Employer