– … , Virginia, US … RTX Raytheon Technologies
, Virginia, United States
United States of America
UT101: Corp-VA-Remote Remote Location, Remote City, VA, 06032 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Raytheon Technologies Infrastructure Services is seeking an experienced and motivated leader who will focus on cloud and infrastructure services. A cloud compliance leader is responsible to ensure that risks and risk tolerance are properly evaluated and managed . You will lead a team that ensures the proper identification of risks that can’t be tolerated by the business. The people on this team convert risks into governing corporate policies and mechanisms of testing/enforcing those controls.
RTX is composed of several diverse global business units with distinct technology requirements and business models. The corporate Cloud COE Compliance Leader will need to engage across multiple organizations to identify requirements & policies that pertain to Public Cloud and put into place proper controls & testing to demonstrate a safe and compliant platform, but also must account for the unique needs of each business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate across multiple organizations to establish a Cloud Common Compliance Framework (CCF) and Continuous Compliance Monitoring (CCM) programs to address current organization/domains (i.e. Security, Privacy, IT Compliance, Internal Audit) and third party attestations/certification requirements.
- Provide independent advice of managing the risk of emerging technology and new cloud services (AWS, Azure, other SaaS cloud providers)
- Develop, monitor, and manage the company’s cloud risk appetite as it relates to operating in the cloud and oversee and report on the associated thresholds and risk tolerance levels
- Forge strong partnerships with leaders throughout the company to enhance collaboration, advise and consult on risk reduction and mitigation strategies
- Partner with internal audit & compliance teams to conduct comprehensive risk assessments of our cloud environments & evaluate the effectiveness and appropriateness of cloud controls
- Recommend improvements; maintain/monitor production and non-production systems to ensure infrastructure performs at maximum efficiency
- Be point person for all request for information around our cloud risk management framework and the controls to stay compliant.
Accomplishments (in the first year):
Establish a Cloud Common Compliance Framework (CCF)
- Identify a Continuous Compliance Monitoring (CCM) process and governance
- Work with our Public Cloud Providers and internal Cyber & Compliance teams to publish a roadmap on achieving CMMC compliance using Cloud Services for our application teams to adopt and follow
- Expand visibility and awareness of Cloud Common Compliance Framework across the business units adoption and deployed application in Public Cloud.
- Define, publish, and meet SLA metrics
- Partner with internal audit & compliance teams to establish roadmap and schedule around conducting risk assessments of our deployed Public Cloud environments.
8 Years Experience with BS or BA Degree in a technical program desired
Or Advanced Degree with 5 years experience desired
- Ability to partner across organizations and manage matrixed teams
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication and technical skills are essential. Ability to build and maintain customer relationships; strong team player, able to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams, some of which may be geographically distributed
- Initiative and ability to quickly acquire knowledge
- Ability to manage ambiguous or competing requirements
- Familiarity of agile project management principles
- Technical understanding Cloud and infrastructure services, including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, and on-premise networking, servers and storage
- Ability to balance production enterprise IT maturity with cloud agility
- Bring an Automation First attitude
- 8+ years related experience, with 5+ years of hands on leadership experience in Governance Risk and Compliance fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
- Security and Compliance standards (such as CIS Benchmarks, NIST 800-171, CMMC, ISO/IEC 27001, SOX, PCI DSS)
- Strong understanding of security and regulatory objectives, control automation, and building scalable control implementations for multiple cloud environments a plus
- Ability to effectively influence and direct the actions of those not within the direct reporting chain is essential.
Remote City, VA
Remote Work Available
US Citizenship Required
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
JBRTX Raytheon // An Equal Opportunity Employer
Cloud COE Compliance Leader