– … Newington, Connecticut, US … RTX Raytheon Technologies
Newington, Connecticut, United States
United States of America
UT3: Newington/Meriden 25 Holly Drive, Newington, CT, 06111 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporate Headquarters is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join the Cybersecurity Identity & Access Management team as an Active Directory Engineer. This position will require a strong understanding of technologies, processes and data in the Identity & Access Management vertical. This position will be responsible for the business requirements, data analysis, data validation and technical specifications for all of RTX Active Directory and Azure Active Directory. This resource will build strong partnerships with our business to drive requirements and turn them into functional and technical specifications. Ability to work in a highly matrix organization to drive business solutions will be critical as this resource will simultaneously work across a range of highly complex projects.
• 10+ years of Active Directory experience
• 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
• 10+ years of information technology experience
- Provide level 3 support for end users across the enterprise for supported issues
- Assist in troubleshooting of Replication / DC Location / Federation / Authentication problems
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Assess/Test and Apply required Windows Server patches or updates.
- Monitor general health of the servers and the services
- Monitor that Kerberos is working properly
- Manage ADFS Certificates and Monitor for expiration and updates
- Manage ADFS Reverse Proxy Servers (WAP) in the DMZ
- Monitor WAP Servers Certificates to the ADFS Servers
- Support GMSA / MSA / Service ID’s used within AD
- Manage the Test environments
- Monitor database health
- Work with other teams on integration of new/updated relying party trusts
- Work with other teams on integration of new/updated claims
- Work with AD team to consolidate environments
- Other Windows Server, Active Directory, ADFS related tasks as needed
- Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent experience
- Experience in managing IAM operations with people management skills
- Knowledge in scripting (PowerShell, SQL, access, excel) and data mapping
- Solid understanding of Active Directory
- Good understanding of IAM principles.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and presentation skills required.
- Experience with PowerPoint, and other Microsoft products such as Excel, required.
- Ability to prioritize work without management direction, and provide clear and documented status updates/metrics to management.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new concepts, capabilities or tools based on the needs.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems with minimal guidance.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with capturing server memory dumps
- Experience with capturing and analyzing network packet captures
- Experience designing and executing Active Directory backup and recovery
- Experience with SOX compliance and related access controls a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s) or equivalent years of related experience
Farmington, CT or Remote Location (US)
US Citizen or US Person
Work could involve ITAR-regulated projects.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
JBRTX Raytheon // An Equal Opportunity Employer
Cloud Administrator JBRTXSKCYB