– … East Hartford, Connecticut, US … RTX Raytheon Technologies
East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The Cybersecurity Identity & Access Management (IAM) group is at the forefront of the security gateway, responsible for how access within an organization is given, and how it is protected. This includes protecting critical applications data and their systems from unauthorized access, while managing identities and access rights for people inside and outside the organization.
The External Identity Manager will be responsible for the operational support and enhancement of our current external identity platform, integration with our external applications and services, and strategic efforts to define the future of Identify and Access Management for our external systems. The ideal candidate will bring a balance of team collaboration and leadership experience, process mapping and optimization, and technical expertise including the ability to understand complex systems and relationships. As a key member of the P&W Cybersecurity Identity team, the candidate will partner closely with Cybersecurity Enterprise Services, Business Relationship Managers, and system/application owners in this role.
Key areas of responsibility for this role will include:
- Identity Registration
- Identity Management
- Access Management
- Authentication & Federation Services (including multifactor authentication)
- Application/Portal Integration
- Must have minimum 5-7 years combined experience in the fields of Application Development, System Design/Architecture, Project Management, and/or Identity & Access Management
- Experience with IAM application attributes, role/attribute based access controls, , access control matrix, or privileged access management is desired but not required
- Knowledge of IAM technologies and concepts including: directory services, federated services, single sign-on (SSO), multifactor authentication (MFA), access management (RBAC/ABAC), privilege access management, provisioning, attestation, and certification
- Problem solving and analytical abilities including the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business knowledge
- Translate business requirements into a technical specification to be used by the project team
- Candidate must have demonstrated leadership of successful process improvement initiatives. Demonstrated focus on process development and implementation that spans organizational boundaries. Ability to effectively influence and direct the actions of those not within the direct reporting chain is essential
- Production of documentation to support the project by means of user guides, awareness campaigns, knowledge base articles and training programs
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security, or Information Systems or related work experience
- Ability to learn and operate in a dynamic environment
- Ability to demonstrate analytical expertise, close attention to detail, excellent critical thinking, logic, and solution orientation and to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience in managing users and user permissions in both Active Directory (AD) and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) systems
- Demonstrated history for analyzing and optimizing operational processes
- Experience with SailPoint Identity Manager, Ping Federate, Oracle database or Cloud Services (Azure, AWS) is desired but not required
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Java) is desired but not required
- Security certifications (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CRISC, CISA) are desired but not required
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
JBRTX Raytheon // An Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Manager, External Identity Management