Top Secret with Polygraph Required … Sterling, Virginia, US … RTX Raytheon Technologies
Sterling, Virginia, United States
Raytheon IIS (Intelligence, Information and Services) is seeking a Senior Intelligence Analyst to provide a range of operational related support functions at a government customer location in the Northern Virginia area. The analyst will be a part of a team that provides on-site support for a growing, high visibility business area that delivers high impact intelligence.
TS/SCI with favorable polygraph is required.
The general scope of the duties will involve direct support to planned and ongoing operations including:
- Management of specific accounts as directed by client; account management includes supporting field representatives, assuring adherence to all client policies and procedures, maintaining careful records of all related activities.
- Utilizing existing contacts within parallel customer mission areas, and actively developing new ones, to facilitate identification and development of opportunities where client solutions can be applied to solve defined problem sets.
- Providing liaison between field representatives and home offices, assuring communication between appropriate offices and documentation is in required channels.
- Utilize client-specific data bases and Internet resources to provide background research and specific information on topics of interest to client.
- Utilizing commercial and client specific software tools, prepare documents, spreadsheets or presentations to present suggested solutions to client defined issues.
- Provide oral presentations, supplemented with well-researched documentation to senior management to explain positions or suggested courses of actions.
- Assure communications between field and home office are well-documented, approved by appropriate offices and distributed in a timely manner.
- Act as a combined Case Manager, Desk Officer and Targeter to shepherd projects through full life cycle of opportunity identification to after-action analysis.
Some Occasional domestic and rarely international travel may be required.
10+ years’ experience in each of the following:
- Candidates must have a TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph to be considered.
- Experience in the IC (Intelligence Community) at professional exempt level.
- Experience with IC procedures, polices and current practices.
- Experience with IC databases and communications systems.
- Experience in writing and presenting clear, concise communications presented to senior level management.
- Demonstrated time management background effectively managing changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision and follow thru of assigned tasks.
- Experience conducting research using classified databases and open source resources.
- Self-starter who is internally motivated and able to work in a self-directed, results oriented environment in which success is rarely well defined up front
- Demonstrated desire and willingness to be part of an interdisciplinary team in a customer’s operationally focused environment
- Background and/or college coursework in international business and finance
- Geographic knowledge acquired through foreign travel
- Foreign language ability
Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
JBRTX Raytheon // An Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Intelligence Analyst JBRTXSKINT
JZVASDR| RTXSKINT SKINT|JZVASDR|