Top Secret with Polygraph Required … Herndon, Virginia, US … RTX Raytheon Technologies
Herndon, Virginia, United States
Raytheon Technologies is looking to fill an Information Review and Release Analyst, flexible work schedule, located in the Herndon, VA area, in support of a dynamic fast paced business office on the KODIAK Program.
This position requires and individual to review and redact documents, electronically and/or manually, using the criteria of Executive Order (EO) 13526, or as amended, the Freedom of Information Act and Privacy Act laws, review standards of special searches and historical collections, and internal declassification guidance as provided by the Sponsor.
The individual will provide the rationale for redaction actions on the electronic version of the documents using redaction codes provided in the Sponsor’s declassification guidance; provide recommendations regarding the release of the documents for Sponsor approval; and record decisions in the Sponsor’s automated systems.
The individual will determine if a record contains Other Government Agency (OGA) equities and requires external referral or if the record requires non-routine handling. In addition, managing the referral process. Organize documents in in preparation for declassification review and correctly assign these items to the proper equity holder. Research previous declassification/release decisions as necessary to ensure accuracy and consistency and provide feedback to the Sponsor.
Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Poly (must be crossover eligible)
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
• Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working in a team environment.
• Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive; strong knowledge of the intelligence community with a strong analytical skills background.
• Strong work ethic
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong proficiency in on-line tools such as Word, Excel, and Access, and other required systems to be able to perform the requirements.
• Strong multitasking ability, adaptable, and flexible skills.
• Strong knowledge of Sponsor culture and requirements.
• Foreign Languages
- A bachelor degree and/or high school diploma and 6 years of experience specific to the skills must be reflected.
- Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the Sponsor.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
JBRTX Raytheon // An Equal Opportunity Employer
Intelligence Analyst III JBRTXSKINT