Zapata Technology is seeking a is seeking a Red Hat Linux (RHEL) engineer to join our team. The qualified candidate will provide support for NIPR/SIPR environments and will include installation, configuration, maintenance and overall support tasks.
- The systems engineer will provide IT support for NIPRNet and SIPRNet environments and execute tasks such as installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting support.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Ability to develop custom tools
- 10+ Years of Linux System Administration
- General understanding of Linux features
- Experience with Linux Systems hardening (DISA’s STIG’s)
- Experience with maintaining Red Hat Satellite Server
- Experience with patch management, packaging and OS installs
- Must be highly versed in Linux administration
- Experience with supporting Linux VMs running in a VMWare environment
- Understanding of networking concepts such as routing and subnets
- Experiencing with developing and maintaining custom tools in Puppet, python, perl, ruby and/or Bash to automate UNIX infrastructure
- Experience with Linux Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) servers and Security CentersFamiliarity with CentOS
- Red Hat Certification is preferred.
- Technical degree and must have twenty years’ experience in systems engineering and/or software engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
Requires TS clearance with Polygraph
JBZTX JBMSC // Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system.