ISSE, CISSP – Annapolis Junction Maryland
The Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) shall perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Validates and verifies system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs
- Designs, develops, implements and/or integrates IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements
- Builds IA into systems deployed to operational environments. Assists architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application of security policy and enterprise solutions
- Supports the building of security architectures. Enforce the design and implementation of trusted relations among external systems and architectures
- Assesses and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Contributes to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations. Reviews certification and accreditation (C&A) documentation, providing feedback on completeness and compliance of its content
- Applies system security engineering expertise in one or more of the following to system security design process; engineering life cycle; information domain; cross domain solutions; commercial off-the-shelf and government off-the-shelf cryptography; identification; authentication; and authorization; system integration; risk management; intrusion detection; contingency planning; incident handling; configuration control; change management; auditing; certification and accreditation process; principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, and access control); and security testing
- Support security authorization activities in compliance with Information System Certification and Accreditation Process and Risk
- CISSP is required
- IASAE Level 2 is required
Bachelor’s degree and must have fourteen years as an ISSE programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
Clearance Type: Requires TS clearance with Polygraph
Bill Golden is recruiting for an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran … Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.