Fort Bragg, NC
DoDHeadhunter Bill Golden is assisting fill this position — you can reach Bill at WGolden@IntelligenceCareers.com.
Advanced Geospatial Intelligence Analyst (AGIA) — A qualified hire has:
- Top Secret / SCI security clearance. Willing to take CI Polygraph;
- Minimum of six years analytical experience within DOD or relevant non-DOD employers, with four out of the previous six years of actual hands-on experience;
- Experience with directly supporting military operations in both garrison and deployed environments;
- Demonstrates a capability to interact professionally with senior members of the Command and partner organizations;
- Shall demonstrate a working knowledge of geospatial and intelligence data management within a variety of OGC compliant applications and databases;
- Shall be proficient in utilizing GIS applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development;
- Performs imagery analysis and production and possess a broad understanding of the collection processes and management;
- Performs geospatial processing and develops new methodologies to solve complex tactical intelligence problems.
JBDODHH ICHJ / DodHeadhunter represents only Equal Opportunity Employers / VDS612 // JB2020061632239948670rx27ep4oji