DoDHeadhunter Bill Golden is assisting fill this position — you can reach Bill at Bill.Golden@DoDHeadhunter.com.
Journeyman Cross Discipline or Dual Certified Geolocation Operators. These operators shall perform 24/7 operational support to the government by conducting real-time geolocation, collection, and search and survey operations.
- Use various tools and databases to create, modify and assess requirements
- Adjust collection system/access tasking; monitor the status of a collection system/access
- Monitor dataflow architecture and identify and communicate any problems or discrepancies
- Provide first-instance troubleshooting; provide technical/operational guidance to customers
- Perform the role of mentor to less experienced operators in order to enhance and reinforce the standards of the Training Programs and operational TTPs
- NSAG Passive Geolocation Certification
- Current Active geolocation certification for two (2) different technologies:
- Global System Mobile (GSM)
- Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA)
- CDMA 2000 Evolution – Data Only (EVDO)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standard 802.11Wireless Fidelity (WiFi)
- Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UMTS)
- Long Term Evolution (LTE 4G) / Next Generation Mobile
- Four (4) years of operational experience within the last five (5) years, with one of the Service Cryptologic Elements, or another government intelligence agency (as a government employee or as a contractor) in collection or geolocation.
- Full Time
- None Required
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with current polygraph
JBDODHH ICHJ / DoDHeadhunter represents only Equal Opportunity Employers / ZT0290 // JB202006051619