– … Alexandria, Virginia, US … CACI
Alexandria, VA US
Are you tired of wasting your skills working to patch legacy applications and ready for a new challenge? Apply your knowledge, skills and experience to building a truly modern application that is new development and cloud native, and work in a SecDevOps environment that includes continuous integration/continuous deployment, test automation, in a consistent agile software development framework?
Join this passionate team of industry-leading individuals supporting best practices in agile software development for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). As a member of the BECN Team, you will support the men and women charged with safeguarding the American people and enhancing the nation’s safety and security. CBP agents and officers are on the front lines, every day, protecting our national security by combining customs, immigration, border security, and agricultural protection into one coordinated and supportive activity.
ASF programs thrive in a culture of innovation and are constantly seeking individuals who can bring creative ideas to solve complex problems, both technical and procedural at the team and portfolio levels. The ability to be adaptable and work constructively with a technically diverse and geographically separated team is crucial.
We are looking to add an accomplished Cloud infrastructure, virtualization and networking engineer. If you are a talented engineer or architect with strong client-management and communications skills with strong automation experience on AWS and Security, then definitely apply here. The primary focus of this role will include developing, communicating and implementing cloud environments for the Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines which are robust and secure. This role will work closely with all stakeholders across a large CBP government program to create fully automated pipelines which support current DevOps best practices.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Be responsible for designing, deploying and supporting cloud-based hosting environments, potentially across multiple AWS regions, VPCs, and availability zones on AWS using cloud routing, load-balancing, integrated native AWS services, and highly available architectures
• Support engagements across application portfolios covering infrastructure, systems, differing application technology stacks, network connectivity, identity, encryption, CI/CD and cloud migration projects
• Evaluate and recommend AWS services, third-party software and services covering cybersecurity, networking, identity, CI/CD, firewalls, and migration services
• Design and develop fully autonomous CI/CD pipelines which facilitate cloud deployments encompassing automation of all infrastructure, services and application build and deployment
• Assist in troubleshooting of production issues, ensuring pipeline and infrastructure designs and deployments produce clear documentation, logging, and metrics which enables Root Cause Analysis
• Develop and Test: Ansible Playbooks, Terraform Scripts, Packer Scripts and establish immutable infrastructure such that patches are an artifact of the past
• Works with Enterprise Architecture, Information Security (InfoSec), Application Development to enable the organization to move to the cloud using complete automation
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
– Must have enterprise operational experience in networking, virtual infrastructure, systems security management, server management and administration (both Windows and varying Linux distributions) with a demonstrated track record of success
– Ability to design and deploy solutions focused on business functional requirements, operational maintainability, and ability to meet federal security accreditation.
– Experience with multiple production deployments and managed services for Windows and Linux environments handling issues around networking, security, migration and identity services
• Self-starter with experience in networking, virtualization, and server management with the ability to operate with minimal directions and produces results (moved from Responsibilities and Duties)
– Troubleshooting and analysis skills of critical application, data, security and networking issues covering both Linux and Windows based applications
– Experience with developing and supporting AWS IAM Policies, Active Directory, Firewalls, Vulnerability Management, Logging and Monitoring with the ability to critically evaluate and recommend solutions based on client requirements
– Understanding of vulnerability management (including hands-on identification and remediation), systems administration and managed services as well as managed security services
– Understanding of use and application of systems security configurations based on Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
JBCACI // An Equal Opportunity Employer