Clearance Required: Day
Leidos is seeking a Program Finance Analyst to provide support across the SOAR team’s portfolio of task orders on the NISC IV contract. The successful candidate will collaborate with Task Order Managers and other NISC IV team members to ensure the continued satisfaction of our internal and external customers. The position will have significant impact on the SOAR team’s operational accomplishments and will be responsible for managing specific processes for the team. This position requires a problem solver that can pull together knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analyses of complex, challenging issues, and use those analyses to find solutions. Excellent communication skills are essential to the success of this position, as the successful candidate will work directly with FAA customers and internal Leidos personnel. .
- Program life-cycle activities such as task order setup/ maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections, and developing financial snapshots;
- Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EACs);
- Tracking subcontractor labor hours, costs and assessing funding needs;
- Implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects, including development of Cost Estimates;
- Significant interaction with Task Order Managers, Finance Manager, Program Managers, and may involve interaction with Ops/Line Management, Finance personnel, Contracts personnel, Procurement, senior technical personnel, and various other functional or support organizations;
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and contributes through statistical reporting, analysis, estimates, and auditing;
- Supports the preparation of written, verbal, and quantitative reports for customer deliverables providing thorough walk through of invoices;
- Development of SOAR team annual operating plans (AOP) and Quarterly Forecasts;
- Reporting and determining variance analysis to include Revenue, Profit, Cash, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities;
- Establishes requirements for subcontractors and analyzes subcontractor cost for approval;
- Evaluates candidate resumes to provide recommendations to Task Order Managers/Leidos Recruiter
- Attends meetings and provides ad hoc support to Program Managers and Finance Manager, as necessary to support the NISC IV program;
- Uses NISC IV tools to support the task order lifecycle, including tools that track the timely publication of work products.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor degree with 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters and 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Relevant experience should include not less than three years of experience supporting programs with >100 task orders.
- Strong MS Excel (e.g. Pivot tables) and Office skills (e.g. Power Point)
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: CPAF, FFP, T&M
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Experience with analyzing Cost estimates
- Works successfully with leadership to prioritize activities
- Requires ability to pass a Public Trust security investigation
- Prior experience with FAA customer.
- Prior experience in government contracting.
- Prior experience with NISC IV tools
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Program Financial Control
JBLDJ LEIDOS // An Equal Opportunity Employer
|USDCWashington| // JB114119