Jobs are in Omaha, Nebraska. All positions must be performed onsite (no remote support).
Candidates are required to obtain/maintain a DOD TS/SCI security clearance.
Peraton operates the IT systems for STRATCOM— leading this mission across all domains—land, air, sea, space and cyber. We’re advancing the modernization efforts around infrastructure, application deployment and maintenance to create an environment where U.S. armed forces can more readily detect, process and respond to threats.
Technology utilized in the following areas:
- Virtualized desktop/application approach to deliver, protect, and manage Windows or Linux systems
- Perform active cyber defense to discover, detect, analyze, and mitigate threats and vulnerabilities
- Support mission system application development on a cloud-native DevOps platform
- Significant collaboration with OEM partners (ex. VMware, Dell, Cisco, MS, Red Hat, Oracle)
- Career Growth: Movement encouraged to grow employee skills